As promised in my last post: here is the first part of a very long list of CRM resources. It contains all kind of resources related to Dynamics CRM, what it is, how it integrates with other products and how it can be used in your organization.
After every link I also mention the type of resource and the source. The descriptions below the links are taken from the actual resource. They are not my personal opinion or comments. ;)
- Main Microsoft Dynamics CRM site (Site - Microsoft)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Datasheet (Document - Microsoft)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Marketing Automation Brochure (Document - Microsoft Partner Site)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales-Force-Automation Brochure (Document - Microsoft Partner Site)
- What's new in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Datasheet (Document - Microsoft Partner Site)
- Top 60 new features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Document - Microsoft)
- Top Ten Reasons Why Your CRM Should Be Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Site- Microsoft)
- Talking CRM with your team - Questions a CEO should ask before buying (Site - Microsoft)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a Solution platform (Document - Avanade)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a Business Application Platform (Document - Ascentium)
- White Paper on Microsoft CRM as a Development Platform (Document - Infostrat)
- White Paper on Dynamics CRM and SharePoint (Document - Infostrat)
- Better together with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Document - Microsoft)
Here's a quick look at how Microsoft Dynamics CRM works with familiar Microsoft products to give any business a new way to stay connected with customers.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM For the Enterprise (Document - Microsoft)
Achieve a complete customer view that is consistent across the enterprise with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Global Readiness Tour (Videos, Slides - Microsoft Partner Site)
Boost your CRM business: Consult this in-depth technical series for information about user-productivity enhancements, deployment, upgrading and migration, customization and workflow features, and developing for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. Also find informative presentations to help you position and promote the value of the platform.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business-Decision-Maker Presentations (Slides - Microsoft Partner Site)
Target business decision makers by role to increase your solution sales. These presentations, aimed at sales, marketing, customer-service, and enterprise professionals, can help you kick off sales discussions, address CRM-related challenges, and explore the robust capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Available only to registered Microsoft Partner Program members.
- Driving Productivity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 (Document - Microsoft)
Learn about the Microsoft Dynamics CRM that enables you to maximize your business potential. This session provides insights into the strategy behind the design of an business and users friendly CRM systems that works the way you work, works the way your business does and works the way technology should.
Coming up in the next part (part II): Demos, Show Cases and Case Studies.
In these series:
Part I: Introducing Dynamics CRM
Part II: Demos, Show Cases and Case Studies
Part III: Using Dynamics CRM
Part IV: Admin, Management and Deployment
Part V: Extensibility & Development
Part VI: Tools & Add-ons
Part VII: The Bits